Saturday, April 22, 2017

Daisy Delight Sneak Peek

Hello there!  Hope you're enjoying your weekend so far.  Today my husband and I are celebrating 10 years of marriage :)  We do have plans tonight but while we wait for playoff hockey to be over, I thought I'd share some cards I made earlier in the week.

This stamp set is called Daisy Delight and I paired it with the Delightful Daisy and Wood Textures Designer Series Papers (DSP).  
These items will be available in the new Stampin' Up! catalog coming June 1st!


I thought the Wood Textures DSP paired perfectly with this beautiful sheet of Delightful Daisy DSP.  I used the largest square framelit from the Stitched Shapes Framelits to add some extra detail to the DSP.  I added the Night of Navy CS behind with the Layering Squares Framelits.


For the smaller square card, I cut a 4 1/4" base out of Calypso Coral CS.  This card features the new Calypso Coral 1/4" Ombre Ribbon.  The sentiment was stamped in the new color Tranquil Tide - stamped off once to match the lighter DSP colors.


For the third card, I wanted to showcase a new border punch.  This is actually the less "decorative" side of the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch.  The scalloped border is just enough to bring the card all together.



I also split the "...for your kindness" stamp up to wrap around the Y.  This is so easy to do with photopolymer stamp sets.

All of these items I received either through my display stampers box or during the product perchance premier.  These are perks of being a demo!  They will be available to customers in a few weeks!  If you would like to get your hands on new product May 2nd, I would love to have you join my team.  For $99 you can pick $125 worth of product - ANYTHING you want - and you can start getting 20% off all of the stamping supplies that you love!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings, 
Holly


1 comment:

  1. I love all three of your Daisy Delight cards, but I especially adore the long one - what are it's dimensions? I love the way it features that beautiful DSP! Thanks in advance😀

    ReplyDelete